Our campus is proud to offer training for all aspects of the ARBI process. Classes are offered on a wide range of topics and available both online and in-person. For information on ARBI training, please refer to our ARBI training section.
When should I use ARBI?
ARBI is used for invoicing individuals and entities that exist outside of the University. ARBI is not intended for student billing, inter-departmental or inter-campus billing.
Why use ARBI?
- Revenue is posted to your financial statements when the invoice is created. The invoice is documented in PeopleSoft.
- Administration is performed by our office – We will collect and process payments, make sure everything has posted correctly, send past due notices, age and reconcile receivables.
- Customers can pay by credit card (Visa, MC, Discover and American Express) with no fee to them or to your department
- Departments do not have to process or deposit payments (unless they prefer to). There is a payment coupon with instructions as part of the invoice created.
- Accounting Services will notify the billing department and send past due notices.
- Invoices which are not paid can be sent to the University’s collection agency if deemed appropriate by the billing department.
- No cost for postage, printing, mailing or accounting services to the billing department.