- FINPLN – Financials. This module is used to enter and manage annual operating budgets, which contain revenues and details of all operating expenses except for salaries and benefits.
- LRPPLN – Long range planning. This is used to plan future year budgets.
- SALPLN – Salary planning. Used to maintain details of salaries and benefits by person and position for annual operating budgets.
Hyperion allows users to:
- Enter and maintain budgets in a common system
- Plan compensation costs in more detail
- Use more efficient and user-friendly tools for reporting and data analysis
- Perform long-range planning and forecasting
Below you’ll find a list of resources related to Hyperion:
- Hyperion planning FIN
- Hyperion planning SAL
- Hyperion planning LRP
- Hyperion planning smart view
- Data warehouse reports (Cognos)
- Budget maintenance
- FY20 FIN Basic Guide
- FY20 SAL Basic Guide
- Budget Transfer Upload