Skip to Content
Skip to Navigation
The MU Division of Finance serves the Mizzou faculty, staff and student community who are serving constituents world-wide. Our primary services are in the following areas:
- Partner with schools, colleges and divisions to assess situations, forecast needs and opportunities, perform risk assessments and facilitate policy compliance.
- Provide campus leadership and project management in areas such as:
- Audits and investigation reviews liaison
- Campus wide financial oversight
- Contract management and education
- Division fiscal officer team leadership
- Efficiency and effectiveness process studies
- Grant and contract incentive plan campus-wide coordination
- Policy administration for Business Policy and Procedure Manual (BPPM) policy
- Revenue enhancement opportunities, analysis, and implementation
- Training coordination for Financial Competency Training Program (FaCTS) [TODO: Link to FaCTS]
- Process or approve a variety of transactions ensuring compliance with policies and regulation. Provide guidance, training and assistance to department personnel.
- Manage the Accounts Payable Shared Services department providing services to all UM campuses.
- Manage MU Office of Cashiers and student loan repayment including working with students, families, and third parties to receive payments and process refunds.